Master Your Midlife for Women: A Half Day Wellness Workshop
Cultivating Creativity, Clarity, and Connection
I hear from so many women that they feel stuck, trapped, overwhelmed, and spread too thin with the demands of everyday life.
I get this. I’ve been there. I remember having to-do lists that stretched into next year. I remember soccer practices, softball games, tight deadlines at work, and a marriage that imploded after nineteen years.
I remember hearing, “you have breast cancer,” and I realized that I could no longer live my life the way I was living it.
My workshop co-leader, Chris Vasiliadis, remembers being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and she realized she could no longer function the way she used to and needed a new way to live happier and healthier life.
We both had to take our lives off autopilot and overhaul them in a major way.
The last thing we want for you is to reach the same boiling point that we did.
What we hear from women is that they are seeking a life that flows with ease and a sense of freedom. Perhaps you do, too.
If so, you also want to take your life off autopilot.
- You want to make clear choices.
- You want to be able to express what you need and what you truly desire.
- You want a sharp sense of purpose.
- You want to live your life more from intention than habit.
- You want a safe place to explore your creativity, your why’s, your dreams, and what keeps you up at night.
- You want to learn how to trust yourself again – you want to trust your own wisdom, insight, and intuition.
- And you want to connect with a tribe of compassionate and caring women without drama and judgment.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to invite you to participate in Master Your Midlife for Women.
This isn’t a program or a class in the traditional sense of the word. Master Your Midlife for Women is a daily practice and it’s something Chris and I have been practicing for over a decade.
Attendees can expect:
- To be stretched metaphorically and physically.
- 60 minutes of gentle and restorative yoga.
- Clarity in the choices and decisions you make that are right for you, which means a happier, more fulfilled you.
- Connection with other women in a similar phase.
- Creative prompts to help you uncover your priorities, which means you won’t feel like you’re living on autopilot.
- Strategies to cultivate the energy that best serves your priorities.
- A private and safe space to share your thoughts and breakthroughs.
- You’ll be able to rest with what is, recharge, and reset.
- You’ll return home with an action plan to immediately begin applying mastery into your life.
While we can’t guarantee you that suddenly and miraculously all your problems will be solved overnight, we can provide you the structure, space, and support to uncover your own answers to mastering your midlife.
For an investment of 4 hours and $67, you can be on your way.
It’s super easy to register:
Visit Dragonfly Wellness Center to register or call Dragonfly Wellness Center, (978) 487-7181.
You will need to bring your yoga mat, journal or notebook, and your favorite groovy pen.
Learn more about your workshop leaders:
Visit Peggy Nolan’s website, Pathways to Possibility and
Visit Chris Vasiliadis’ website, Priority Wellness.